Agility Fleet is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace
for our employees and clients and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will endeavour to
operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention
and environmental best practices in all that we do.
We will endeavour to –
• Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making
• Promote environmental awareness among both our employees and clients and encourage them to
work in an environmentally responsible manner.
• Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
• Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished
products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
• Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity,
raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
• Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and
take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be
used, stored and disposed of.
• Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
• Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist,
develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
• Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage
them to support it.
The policy is reviewed on an annual basis. Reviewed date 30.09.2019